Monday, August 12, 2013

Layout for the Year

I normally establish a set of weekly goals, but for the past couple of months, those weekly goals have been the same every week. I won't abandon my weekly goals but I will focus more on accountability for the next year.

  • Weighing in weekly no matter how good or bad my week has been. In order to make sure I stay accountable, I may even begin to post my scale pictures on Instagram (not following me, just click the button to your right).
  • Taking measurements at the beginning and end of every month helps me know what progress (if any) I am making even if the numbers on the scale don't reflect that. 
  • Taking pictures of the scale to document my progress each month, these pictures will be posted to Instagram. 
  • Establishing incentives along the way as I work towards reaching my goals. 
  • Resting my body when it needs it.
  • Logging every thing that enters my mouth, even if it is on a "cheat day".
  • Weighing the pros and cons of each decision I make while on this journey. It doesn't matter if it is a decision of what food to eat or what exercise to complete. 
The next year won't be easy, it may not be fun, but it will be full of the decisions I make as I continue on this journey. Most importantly, it will be full of days where I determine whether or not I get closer to my goals or revert to my old ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment