Friday, June 7, 2013

Week In Review

This week wasn't my best but it also wasn't my worst. After a birthday weekend full of good eating (by good eating I mean not counting one single calorie) I had to buckle down and get back on track.

So far, I have managed to exercise three days this week (not counting today since I am writing this before I would even begin exercising). Three, out of the four days that have passed, is not too bad at all (although I still struggle with my rest days). Relay for Life is coming up and if you are familiar with the event then you will know that it is hard NOT to burn any calories. If I do have another unexpected rest day today, I still have Sunday and Monday to catch up.

I did manage to limit the amounts of sweet I consumed. I think I had birthday cake & ice cream one day and an ice cream cone on another day. Still, 2 days isn't too bad either. My water intake was also better. On some days it seems like I cannot get enough water and that is probably my body telling me that I am dehydrated. Logging everything went pretty well this week too, but as always there is room for improvement.

I am not sure that I will see a loss this week, more like a gain. I say a gain simply because on a week where I lose more than 1 pound, I tend to gain some of it back (if not all and more) and then I have to work twice as hard to get it off.

Tomorrow may be a weekly measurements or non-scale victory day depending on how my body feels when I wake up in the morning. Either way, I know I have to face the scales some day and hopefully these 3 pounds I have been fighting to lose will come off before the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment