Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekly Goals

After a fun filled birthday weekend (also known as a weekend of no calorie counting) it is time for me to get back on track and focus on the weeks ahead of me. Last week was successful and I was able to finish an entire week of working out and am looking forward to crossing off another week. Friday I start doubling up on my workouts and I must admit that I am a little apprehensive about that but I know I can do it if I put my mind to it (especially since Relay for Life is the next day and my schedule is going to be packed on Friday). At this point, I have no excuses because excuses don't get results.

My goals for this week are:

  • Exercising - this proved successful last week and I hope that it will prove successful this week. Thanks to my schedule, I plan to make my exercise very productive this week.
  • Maximize water intake - last week was okay but it could have been better. The main thing is that I am getting more water into my system and that is what I need to focus on. 
  • Limit the amounts of sweets eaten - ironically I lasted the entire weekend on one piece of birthday cake which is a record for me. I plan on limiting my sweets for the week, similar to last week.
  • Logging everything - this weekend was a break from recording calories and it seems that on the weekends when I don't record anything, I lose weight during the week. I am not sure if that makes much sense, but it just happens like that. 
Looking at my goals this week, they are identical to the ones from last week. I was successful last week and as long as I drop at least a few ounces this week, I should be fine. My goal is to always drop at least a pound but when I don't set a specific goal, I tend to do better.

I am just excited to see what this week brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment