Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weigh In Day

My weigh in today has just made my birthday even more special. According to the LoseIt! and the scales I am down another 1.2 pounds from the last time I weighed in!! This just shows me that when I really buckle down and focus on what is in front of me I can get the ball rolling again and the numbers will keep coming down. For this month my ultimate goal is to drop 5 pounds. Not sure how reasonable that is, but as long as I lose something I will be happy.

Total loss for this week: 1.2 pounds
Total loss for the month: 1.2 pounds 
Total loss since the start of this journey: 17.2 pounds

Since I was already thrilled with the numbers on my scale, I decided to see if there were any changes in my measurements.

Since today is the first Saturday in June, these measurements will serve as my end of May measurements as well as beginning of June measurements.

Neck - 14 1/2
Bust - 45
Chest - 41
Waist - 43
Hips - 50 1/2
Thighs - 26
Calves - 16
Upper Arm - 14
Forearm - 11

Overall I lost inches in my neck, waist, hips and thighs which is pretty good for me.

Since today is my birthday, I have vowed that I will not focus on the calories consumed but will focus on the good time that is scheduled with my family today. Since I am not counting calories, that probably means that today will count as my cheat day and the second one I have had on this journey.

Either way, thanks to my hard work this week, my day is already off to an amazing start.

No comments:

Post a Comment