Friday, January 11, 2013

Clothes That Motivate

I have always wanted to be the best "me" that I can be, no matter what I was doing. When it comes to my health, I want to better myself. That is why I started this new program and why I decided to start this blog. This blog serves as a way to motivate myself to become the best person I can be.

I have found that new items (such as the Fitbit Zip, which is new to me but not new to all) motivate me to strive for new goals. Workout attire also motivates me to become more active; I know that may or may not be surprising (definitely not surprising for those who really know me).

I always like to be comfortable and that includes when I am working out. Therefore, finding clothes that are not only cute but comfortable really inspires me. J.C. Penney has an amazing workout clothing line for women of all shapes and sizes. The line, Xersion, features bright colored clothes that pick up your mood and make you want to get out and run/walk a few extra laps around that track, or spend a few extra minutes on the treadmill.

Not only am I working out to better myself, I am wearing clothes that make working out fun which help me push myself harder, reach new goals and burn more calories. What more can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment