Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weigh-In Day (Yesterday)

Saturday's are my usual weigh-in days (I did my weigh-in yesterday just forgot to post it); Saturday mornings seem to work the best for me simply because I view that as the end of my week and the end of another "workout" week. So far the numbers I am seeing are pretty good - I am down 6 pounds since January 2, 2013. This is right on track; Lose It! allows you to enter your goal weight and how much weight you want to lose per week, I wanted to lose 2 pounds per week (that is the maximum) and that is what I have been doing for the past 3 weeks. So far I am feeling pretty good about myself and what I have and have not been including in my updated eating plan and my exercise rituals.

The only thing I wish I could change so far would be going to the gym more often. Its not that easy to hop in the car at 4 pm on a Sunday and travel 35 minutes to the gym, to spend an hour in the gym, then drive another 35 minutes back home when I know that it will be dark as I don't know what outside.

I literally pass two gyms on my way to the one at my school; one that is 15 minutes away and one that is 17 minutes away (yes they are that close to each other). But of course with those come fees that I discussed in a previous post.

The more I think about it, the less likely I am to join a gym closer to home since I can go to the one at my school for free. Yes, when it comes to the more local gym, the pros outweigh the cons, but it is no need to make rush decisions (that is something that I never say). All in all maybe that is for the best though, not sure yet but will have to see.

Guess that's it for today, more to come in the future.

Still to come:

  • The actual numbers I am seeing on the scale
  • Measurements
  • More in-depth review of the Fitbit Zip
  • More in-depth review of Lose It! (online and app)

No comments:

Post a Comment