Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Morning or Evening?

I have found that when I am stressed out, working out in the morning is better for me. It helps to give me the needed energy to go through the rest of my day. On the other hand, if I have been stressed out, I find that working out in the evening helps me go out on a good note. In a way it contradicts itself. Whenever I need a pick me up, I enjoy working out (I am saying that more now than I have ever said in my whole life) and whenever I need to be doing something so I am not tempted to eat, I enjoy working out.

I have found that pictures motivate me. I tend to take pictures after my workouts. All of my pictures are posted to my Instagram account. Today's picture was of my 30 minutes on the treadmill this morning burning 219 calories. Its things like that, that keep me motivated to better myself.

When I work out in the morning I can eat more during the day versus when I workout in the evenings and I have already enjoyed all of my meals. Either way I look at it as winning, because I am staying under my calorie count for each day and motivating myself with new pictures after each workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment