Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weigh-In Day

Today's weigh-in showed a loss of 2.6 pounds which I am very proud about. I thought this week was going to be rough because I haven't been able to exercise (other than walking around my college campus). I made it to the gym I joined yesterday for an invigorating workout on the treadmill and a cool down on the elliptical, but I wasn't sure if that was going to be enough.

Spending 35 minutes at the gym was pretty good for my first time at this new one. Today, I hope to get back to the gym to end this week on a high note and also feel good going into the start of next week. Soon, I will increase my time at the gym to 45 minutes, then an hour, etc.

Since January 2, I have lost a total of 8.6 pounds. That makes me feel absolutely wonderful and it is reassuring knowing that I am only 1.4 pounds away from losing 10 this month.

All I can say is, so far so good, thanks to Lose It! for making a wonderful program (both the app and online) that makes losing weight easy and fun. Lets see what next week brings.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss so far! Remember though, you won't have the same amazing numbers every month so brace yourself that the weight will slow up as it comes off since your body will be fighting you to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, it does get harder to see the numbers that you desire as you lose weight, so that is something that I definitely have to brace myself for. After all, this is a journey that will have many ups and downs. Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment.

      Delete