Sunday, January 27, 2013

Magazines

I am not sure how many people actually read this blog, it may just be me, but for anyone who may come across this blog and decide to read it (maybe even consider following it), I want to pass along two great magazines that I have come across.

Fitness Magazine and SELF Magazine are two great magazines because they offer information and tips that are actually helpful and can be incorporated into your everyday activities. Both magazines have their February editions on your local newsstands.

These magazines are meant for people who are trying to get fit, trying to stay fit, looking for great lower calorie recipes and great workouts, etc. -- the possibilities are endless with these magazines. I picked them up on a whim but am definitely glad that I did.

This month, SELF has a great "portable" workout. I say portable because you tear out the sheet and you have six individual workouts (also known as a stack, because you do them one right after the other). Both magazines have wonderful recipes that are definitely worth trying.

Next time you need a great read, pick up these two magazines when you see them, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment