Monday, January 21, 2013

Upcoming

When reading a weight loss blog there are many things that can be helpful, especially if they are inspiring to you. When I am starting a new weight loss journey I start to research different products that are on the market. By products I mean electronics that I can use along with any calorie counting that I am doing. Therefore, I sat down to think of some things I would love to read on a weight loss blog, they are as follows:

  • Review of Lose It! (online and app)
  • Typical meals for any given day or week
  • Staying calm while eating out (at various restaurants)
  • Typical  gym routine
  • At home workouts

These are just a few things that I hope to have coming up in the future, they are things that I believe would be helpful to anyone no matter where they are in their weight loss journey. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment