Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Working Out

Whenever I start a new program, I like to get back into the process of working out slowly. I have never been one who likes to bust a sweat by working out (that is why I normally avoid intense workouts). I played softball for 4 years and have had my fair share of running laps and running up and down football stadium steps.

Instead, I like to ease into workouts. Normally I start off with walking and incorporate Zumba soon after (talk about calorie burning). This morning I completed a 2.7 mile walk and felt invigorated. This has given me a lot of motivation to complete another session of Zumba tonight.

Starting my mornings with walks wakes me up and helps to get my mind in focus, finishing my day with Zumba lets me know that I am going out with a bang.

This process takes dedication and I can finally say that I am committed to a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment