Thursday, January 10, 2013

Setting Goals

I have found that it is easier to set small goals that lead up to a large goal rather than diving in. Thanks to the Lose It! app, I have been able to set a realistic goal. Based on that goal (an ultimate loss of 60 pounds by August), I know how many calories I am allowed per day. I have already started to see results and I owe it all to hard work and dedication.

 I found an interesting fortune from a fortune cookie today while moving some stuff around, it read "Do you believe? Endurance and persistence will be rewarded." -- I find that to be true (I actually find all of my fortune cookie fortunes to be true).

It takes both persistence and endurance to achieve results, no one said this was an overnight accomplishment, but I am ready to stay focused and endure what comes at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment