Monday, February 4, 2013

30DS: Day 2

I am a very indecisive person and I am not afraid to admit it. When I worked out to Jillian Michaels' Ripped In 30, I felt the burn and was definitely sweating early in, but with 30 Day Shred, I feel nothing, not sure why. Yes, my legs and arms are sore from the weight lifting and the lunges (thanks to my knee, I cannot do a lunge properly without being in pain).

My biggest problem is I am not sweating!! I know, the average person would not complain but I am, I want to sweat, I need to sweat, I LIVE TO SWEAT!

Enough of the mini rant.

Today, I will be starting my second day of 30 Day Shred (will be referred to as 30DS from this point forward). I completed my first day last night and for the majority of the time I was watching the moves to make sure I would be doing them right from that point forward, but the moves I did do, definitely left me sore.

This morning I had the bright idea that I would get in my workout early and boy was I wrong about that. I knew my body was still sore but I thought I would be able to fight through the pain ....... WRONG. My body needs to rest before I can repeat those exercises. Therefore, (in my mind first) I have come up with a workout plan that should work for me. 

Monday
AM Workout

Tuesday
PM Workout

Wednesday
AM Workout (Gym)
PM Workout 

Thursday
PM Workout

Friday 
AM Workout (Gym)

Saturday 
AM Workout
PM  Workout
      These workouts will take place if I do not go out for the day
        
Sunday
No Workout

Seeing as though I didn't do my workout this morning -- put the DVD in, got to the push-ups portion, gave up and put in the Zumba for Wii game, before telling myself that in order to see results I had to keep with it which resulted in my putting the DVD back on and making my mind up that I would do it tonight, especially since the TV reminds you that you still have a disc inside -- I have to do it tonight. I have committed to doing the 30DS and if I want to see a change, I have to stick with it.

An update will follow once the workout is complete tonight.

UPDATE:
Day 2 of 30DS has been postponed to tomorrow (2/5/2013) due to, none other than, homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment