Thursday, February 28, 2013

"Five in February" (plus 2 Week Weigh-in Day)

This month, I was invited into a challenge on LoseIt! (you can join challenges if you want, you don't have to be invited) and I was nervous about accepting the invitation. Why you may ask? The challenge was to lose 5 pounds in a month. Of course, I would love to lose 5 pounds in a month, who wouldn't?

Although I wasn't sure if I was going to succeed in the challenge or not, I decided to take the plunge and join the challenge. I can say that this month has been a pretty good one for me (more on that in my February recap post tomorrow) and I am also happy to say that I lost exactly 5 pounds this month which is an accomplishment for someone who wasn't sure if they should accept the invitation into the challenge, but I am glad that I did.

Total loss this week: 1 pound
Total loss for the month: 5 pounds
Total loss since the start of this journey (January 2): 13.2 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment