Monday, February 25, 2013

Short on Time

One thing that I have noticed is that when it comes to balancing my time between homework (I wish I never had to say that as a college student) and exercise, homework wins and exercise falls short (that is why I live for Wednesday and Friday). That is why I am thankful for Shape Magazine and all of their helpful information.

The featured workout for March looks like a winner and I tried the first move out a few minutes ago, and let me tell you, my abs (or what should be my abs if they weren't buried under years of good eating) are sore. There are 6 workouts; Quad Quiver, Leg Lift, Lateral Kick, Side-Lying Squeeze, "W" Arms and Abs and Arm Burn that you complete in that order. 2 sets of each move are recommended three to four times a week.

Therefore, run (don't walk, you burn more calories running or power walking) out to your local store and pick up the March edition of Shape Magazine, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to try these workouts on the days that I don't make it to the gym or the days in which I am pressed for time and I feel that they will be a beneficial addition to my exercise schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment