Saturday, February 9, 2013

Weigh-In Day

I was a little nervous for today's weigh-in day because I had no idea what to expect. Yes, I did better with my food choices this week, but I was only able to exercise one day a week. Therefore, my expectations were based on my eating better with a lack of exercise. I figured I was either going to lose a pound or gain a few ounces.

Stepping on the scale revealed that I did ....... lose 1.6 pounds. It was such a relief to know that all though I wasn't able to work out as much this week, my food choices made up for it. This is just a small victory on this journey, because I know as the days go on, I have to keep at it; making good food choices and exercising more.

Total loss this week: 1.6 pounds
Total loss for the month: 1.6 pounds
Total loss since the start of this journey (January 2): 9.8 pounds 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, that is an awesome drop!! Keep up the good work. See you, didn't have anything to worry about! :)

    ReplyDelete