Friday, February 22, 2013

Week in Review

Looking back, I started this week off rougher than usual. I started this week coming from two days of celebratory eating and (unfortunately) suffering from my own version of a carb overload.

By Wednesday I had gotten myself back on a regular schedule and had started monitoring my carbs once again.

I managed to put in almost 45 minutes at the gym on Wednesday, which was definitely a big accomplishment; today I only managed around 20 minutes (because of the winter weather moving into the area). My meals have been pretty standard this week and next week I hope to incorporate some type of shake (whey protein) into my regimen. I also plan to continue to monitor my carb intake next week and reduce some of the unnecessary carbs that I am consuming.

As this week wraps up, hopefully the scale will be on my side so I can end on a high note after starting on a low one.

No comments:

Post a Comment