Sunday, February 17, 2013

Getting Back on Track

Today was my last day of "celebration" eating. This weekend we celebrated my Grandfathers birthday by having a "gathering" for family and friends and let me tell you the food was excellent.

I took it easy and loaded my plate with vegetables (and meat) versus a lot of carbs which I felt good about but today was round two of that celebration meal and I incorporated an additional carb. While both days I consumed a piece of birthday cake.

Overall, yesterday was my "good" day of eating and today was my "semi-bad" day of eating. This weekend doesn't set me back on this journey it pushes me forward. I know what I have to do in the gym this week and I am ready to commit to that.

This week marks my week to get back on track and I am ready to do just that; this week shall make for a very interesting one and I am ready to tackle it head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment