Friday, May 3, 2013

Monthly Goals

My May monthly goals are pretty straightforward.
  • Since starting the Biggest Loser workout (which runs 6 weeks) I have enjoyed it enough to know that my biggest goal for the month of May is to workout at least 5 days out of the week. If I have a day or so off, that is fine because my body needs to rest.
  • I would like to drop at least 4 pounds, that is a pound a week and if I stick to "clean eating", water intake and exercise, I should be able to achieve it. Focusing on those three things can also help me when it comes to losing inches, which I hope will occur this month.
  • Junk foods in something I want to cut out as well, no sweets for at least 5 days out of the week, instead my goal is to supplement those sweets with fruits.
  • Logging foods everyday is something that I know will keep me accountable on this journey and for the past week it has helped me to see every single thing that is going in my mouth and how many calories they hold.
While these may not seem like a lot of goals they are big to me because they are things that I have yet to accomplish on this journey and by giving myself a month to get the done, I should be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment