Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weigh In Day

"I feel stronger" ....those are the words that ran through my mind all night. This morning when I stepped on the scale, I realized why the words were running through my mind.

Today's weigh-in resulted in a 0.4 ounce gain. Some people may get discouraged to see that but I don't (don't get me wrong, there are times when I do feel let down, mainly by myself, because I have gained something, but in the end I look at how far I have come), mainly because I do feel stronger and I feel that this slight gain is a result of adding in some muscle. Also since I didn't weigh in at all last week I don't know if it is actually a gain or a  loss.

I do believe this workout is doing something for my body because I do feel stronger and I feel as if my body is getting smaller. That may all be in my mind but as long as I keep telling myself that, I know that it will be true one day.

Total loss this week: +0.4 pounds
Total loss for the month: 0.8 pounds
Total loss since the start of this journey: 16 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment