Thursday, May 16, 2013

No Sweets?

I don't think I could ever cut sweets out of my lifestyle entirely. Yes, I say that I will try, but trying is simply all I can do. I have told myself each day this week that I was going to cut sweets out of my diet until my birthday. I am getting closer to my birthday, yet still eating sweets.

So, today, I have made a vow to myself, one I hope that I can keep if my will power stays strong. I am making a vow to avoid sweets for the next 15 days. If I can do this, I will be avoiding sweets from May 17 to May 31.

If I can do this, it will be another notch in my weight loss goals belt, which I would be proud of. If I cannot last 15 days, it won't be the end of the world, it will just be a turning point in this journey. A turning point that gets me in right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment