Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly Goals

I don't have a long list of goals for this week and that is because I don't think I could handle a long list and added stress on my plate. This week, I am keeping it simple. I am not denying myself anything nor am I judging myself on what I do or do not achieve.

This week, my one and only goal is finding time to exercise. For the next 9 weeks, my schedule will be hectic but I know this is just another stepping stone on my journey, its a reason for me to give up and say that I don't have time. That is the main reason, I am making this my one and only goal.

That exercise can come in the form of The Biggest Loser's Cardio Max or Power Sculpt or it can come in the form of me going to the gym. At this point, I don't think the gym will fit into my schedule for the first two weeks, so I will be relying on at home workouts. I did pickup The Biggest Loser's Power Sculpt workout and I am still trying to figure out whether or not I want to start that in conjunction with Cardio Max, like it is recommended or if I want to finish the remaining 4 weeks of cardio max and then start 6 weeks of Power Sculpt. That decision is still up in the air.

Maybe focusing on one goal will be better for me. Maybe focusing on one goal won't benefit me at all. In the end, I am going to create a workout schedule for both workouts, put it somewhere for me to see and actually focus on completing those workouts, with built in rest days.

I have said all along on this journey that I was going to take time for myself and I am finally getting around to doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment