Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekly Goals

This week I have goals that I hope I will finally be able to achieve once and for all.

  • Exercise - I have finally created a workout schedule and I plan to stick to every day of it. I say that now, but don't really have a back up plan in case I miss a day or two. If that does happen, I will have to make some changes then but for right now I plan on sticking to everyday of my schedule. 
  • Logging everything - This weekend I took a break from logging anything. Mainly because I knew the foods that I was going to be eating all weekend were going to be too much for me to log (by too much I mean, I would have had to spend time scrolling through the database just to find what I was looking for then make the necessary changes). 
  • Water - I need to drink more water. That is no surprise and even if I succeed at doing so this week, it needs to be a goal for me every single week. It is something that my body needs and I have to realize that. 
  • Limit the amount of sweets eaten - my freezer currently holds a brand new carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream and knowing myself I will be tempted to consume some every night (whether on an ice cream cone or in a bowl) but I do think that I will be able to limit how many times I scoop out some of that ice cream by focusing on how far I have come and looking back on the places that I don't want to visit anymore. 
Hopefully this week will be different. I have a lot to look forward to on Saturday and I hope that one of those things will be weight loss (not sure how much because I didn't weigh in last week but at this point any loss is better than a gain) because I have come too far to turn back now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment