Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Goals to Complete

This week, my one and only goal was to find time to exercise. This week, I didn't even find time to do that. I knew what I was getting myself in to. I knew that it was going to be a pretty busy but I told myself that I wanted to find time for myself. Instead, I had a free time followed by unexpected events which left me with time where I couldn't say much except for "I'm ready to go back to bed".

Starting today, I am taking a new approach to my weekly goals. Instead of this being my usual weekly goals update, it is my weekly goals to complete. From now until next Friday this time, I am giving myself 5 mandatory days of exercise with 2 possible days of rest.

I know that my body has to rest but this is the second week that I have taken off  from exercising and it is also the second week that I didn't intend to take off.

Today it stops!

I have come too far on this journey to go backwards and that is what is keeping my focused. I am ready for a change and need a change to occur so that means I need to get up and do something. There is no reason why I cannot get up in the morning and do a workout, after all I am not leaving my house to do it. So what's the hold up?

There is no hold up. I have just been slacking off a little lately and that means that I have another week to push through coming up. If I keep to my schedule (that I have in my mind at the moment), I should wrap up the remaining 10 weeks of my workout by August 2 (which is two weeks later than it should be) and that is my big goal right now. That is my target date and I don't want it to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment