Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Am Feeling It

You know the saying, 'if it burns, it's working'; that is exactly how my body was feeling this morning when I completed my first official day of Pure Burn / Super Strength. It is an intense workout, but it is one that is doable. It is about 64 to 66 minutes of non-stop action (there are only two water breaks during the whole workout).

Some people do Insanity, P90X, etc., but I consider this to be my version of those programs. My arms were burning, my midsection has been sore all day (it hurts to laugh and to get in and out of a car), my legs hurt; but I am not complaining at all. This is the only body that I will be given in my lifetime and it is about time that I treat it right.

Exercise isn't the only thing I can do to treat my body right, I also have to eat correctly; after all, 'you are what you eat' and I want to be healthy!

Luckily, with this workout, there is a modified version but for the most part I managed to keep up with the non-modified models. I pushed myself today and I couldn't be more proud, it took 6 months for me to realize that if I am not working hard enough, I am hardly working.

I am working harder than ever this month and it is about time.

If you want to follow my progress, follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter (@beyondtheoldme), Instagram (beyondtheoldme) and let's be friends on MyFitnessPal (beyondtheoldme)!

No comments:

Post a Comment