Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekly Goals

I am coming off of a phenomenal week, with a loss of over two pounds, following a week with a gain. I want to keep seeing a loss on the scales and I think when I finish with a calorie deficit of between 400 and 500 calories (or more) I see a loss. I never thought I would finish a day with over 500 calories, but when I work my butt off during a workout and still eat foods that are low in calorie, I manage to end the day with a decent calorie deficit.

Here are my weekly goals:

  • Exercise - My goal is to get in at least an hour a day for 5 days. Last week I managed to exercise for an hour a day, 5 days out of the week and on the 6th day I got in 32 minutes. I have no excuses as to why I cannot exercise so I won't be making any more excuses.
  • Calorie deficit - My goal is to finish my days with at least 400 calories or more. That may seem like a lot, but with exercise calories, it's not. Essentially, I won't be eating back my exercise calories this week. 
  • Low to no carbs - I tried this before, but I am series and ready this time. Low to no carbs for the next 2 weeks. I know the foods that I have to cut out of my system and I am ready to accept that. I know that it will be hard, I am not afraid to admit that, but it is something that I have been meaning to do. I can't say I will make it 14 days with low to no carbs, but I am definitely going to try my hardest. I suppose it will be an experiment in itself. 
  • Water - More water ... enough said
  • Lose at least 1.2 pounds - I am so close (only 2 pounds away) to my 20 pounds lost mark and I can taste it. I want it to be a reality before August 1.
Hopefully, I will be successful in my goals this week but only time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment