Here are my weekly goals:
- Exercise - My goal is to get in at least an hour a day for 5 days. Last week I managed to exercise for an hour a day, 5 days out of the week and on the 6th day I got in 32 minutes. I have no excuses as to why I cannot exercise so I won't be making any more excuses.
- Calorie deficit - My goal is to finish my days with at least 400 calories or more. That may seem like a lot, but with exercise calories, it's not. Essentially, I won't be eating back my exercise calories this week.
- Low to no carbs - I tried this before, but I am series and ready this time. Low to no carbs for the next 2 weeks. I know the foods that I have to cut out of my system and I am ready to accept that. I know that it will be hard, I am not afraid to admit that, but it is something that I have been meaning to do. I can't say I will make it 14 days with low to no carbs, but I am definitely going to try my hardest. I suppose it will be an experiment in itself.
- Water - More water ... enough said
- Lose at least 1.2 pounds - I am so close (only 2 pounds away) to my 20 pounds lost mark and I can taste it. I want it to be a reality before August 1.
Hopefully, I will be successful in my goals this week but only time will tell.