Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Goals

Getting straight to it this time around for my weekly goals.

  • Exercise - Higher intensity exercise for 5 days out of the week. I have been thinking about doubling up my Ultimate Cardio Body or actually completing the personal training sessions that are also available on the disc (I'm leaning more towards Ultimate Cardio Body and the training session). Either way, I am upping my exercise for this week. I am beyond tired but I know the moment I slack off I run the risk of going back to my old habits. 
  • Water - getting all I can get in, whenever and wherever. The one thing that I have noticed is that when I do tend to do a higher intensity workout, I tend to drink more water, which is always a good thing. By going back to my two a days I should definitely be getting in more water. 
  • Calorie deficit - just as I have done for the past two weeks, I won't be eating back any of my exercise calories. 
  • Low carb - I have started letting myself have at least one carb a day (for the last couple of days it has been the graham cracker crust on a key lime pie) but I have had my eye on a cheeseburger recently (one I plan on consuming this weekend or next week) and I know that in order to not overdo it, I do need to slowly let myself start consuming carbs again. Although I am eating carbs, I will still be doing a very low carb eating style. 
After this week, I plan on letting my body rest from these intense workouts and instead I plan on getting in some walking, jogging or I may be adventurous and start attempt to start running, that way I am still getting in exercise while allowing my body to take the week to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment