Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weigh In Day

This entire week I have spent the duration of my exercises lifting weights. I knew that when Is tarted, I would more than likely see a gain on the scales. Surprisingly, it didn't bother me because I do want to build muscle and eventually I will have to see a gain if I keep going.

Weight loss / gain this week: +1.2 pounds
Total loss since the start of this journey: 16 pounds 

Any other time I would have been slightly discouraged at a gain but continued with my journey, today is the exact opposite, I knew what I was getting myself into and I am happy to be building muscle. I feel stronger, my arms are getting more defined and so are my legs, which is exactly what I want.

Next week, I start another Bob Harper DVD which I will be reviewing and will keep updates coming on Twitter and my workout results on Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kari, you are making so much progress. I love reading about how well you're doing, it always inspires me to push myself to do better... great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachael, that really means a lot to me to read that. Those who take time to read my blog inspire me to continue posting and provide me with so much motivation and encouragement! Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete