Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Goals

The past two weeks have been successful for me and what better way to approach this week than combine what I have been doing for the past two weeks. Here are this weeks goals.


  • Exercise - This week I will be combing body rev / cardio conditioning and ultimate cardio body together. I will alternate the DVDs this week (every other day) and continue with that routine through the end of July. 
  • Calorie deficit - My goal for this week is to finish each day with a significant calorie deficit. Essentially, I will not be eating my exercise calories back this week.
  • Low to no carb - I must admit, it was pretty difficult for me to give up some of my favorite carbs, but I made it through the week and I am proud that I did. Therefore, I am back to having an extremely low carb to no carb week. I have one week left on my experiment and I have no plans on messing up now.
  • Water - I need as much as I can get and plan on drinking as much as my body will allow me to. 

For some reason, my feet have been swollen for the last day and I think it may have come from eating a few carbs this week and a little more sodium than my body is used to. Laying off of both of those things for the next week will definitely bring the swelling down and I will be back to non-swollen feet.



No comments:

Post a Comment