Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Goals


Coming off of a productive February, I thought about a few goals I would like to accomplish in March (some of which I stated in my blog post yesterday):


  • Lose at least 5 pounds - if I lose 1.8 pounds that puts me at a total loss of 15 pounds, therefore losing 5 pounds will put me closer to losing 20 pounds
  • Actually spend 45 minutes doing a cardio routine - lately I have been doing anywhere from between 38 and 43 minutes of cardio activity, which is definitely an accomplishment but I know I can make it a full 45 minutes
  • Resit eating a "mini" meal just to make it to my caloric allowance - now, I am not saying I am going to starve myself, but I am also not going to eat a mini-meal just to make it to my caloric allowance; instead, I will swap out that meal with a smoothie or fresh fruit
  • Maintain one or no carbs at a meal - I thought this was going to be the hardest thing to ever try and accomplish, but maintaining one or no carbs at a meal has been pretty easy
These are just a few of the goals that I would like to accomplish in March, at the end of March I will come back and see which goals I actually succeeded in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment