Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weigh-In Day

I didn't know what to expect this week at my weigh-in. I had a goal of losing 1 pound this week and I wasn't going to be devastated if I didn't lose it, it was just a stepping stone as far as I was concerned. One pound lost is another pound closer to my goal.

Today's weigh-in showed a loss of 0.6 ounces. That may not seem like a lot, but I am only 0.2 ounces away from losing 15 pounds, so for me that's getting me closer to a mini goal.

I also purchased Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown to use on the days when I feel like I am stressed and don't want to workout, although I know once I start working out my mood will be lifted. Once I start using it, I hope to be able to give a review on it.

Total loss this week: 0.6 pounds
Total loss for the month: 1.6 pounds
Total loss since the start of this journey: 14.8 pounds

2 comments:

  1. You are so close! Keep up the great work and you will hit 15 lbs sooner than you know it! It took me almost 2 months to drop 5 lbs to hit 50 lb loss. Just keep making those good food choices, the weight will start falling off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This weigh-in just showed me that although I may have hit a slight plateau, I am able to overcome it by changing a few of my habits.

      Delete