Monday, March 4, 2013

Motivational Quotes

If you have ever heard of motivational boards, then you may be able to relate to this post. Motivational boards can be very helpful when you are on a weight loss journey; after all, they motivate you. Another things that I have found that relate to motivational boards are motivational quotes. 

Every now and then I check different place for motivational quotes and here are a few that I have discovered that I feel pertain to a weight loss journey.

“A stumble may prevent a fall.” - English Proverb
Even if you have a slight stumble on this journey, don't give up hope for your long term goal. It is possible, getting over a stumble just shows that you are bigger than anything that is in your way. 

Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” - Vince Lombardi
On this journey, we you desire can be a reality as long as you are committed to what you seek. 

“The cardiologist’s diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.” - Unknown
I beg to differ on this one, vegetables (especially roasted with a little olive oil) taste good and are healthy.

“Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.” - Carol Welch
Enough said on this one, exercising your body, exercises your mind and your soul.

These are just a few of the quotes that I have discovered but will add to this list with quotes of my own, tweets or anything else I find to be motivational. 

No comments:

Post a Comment