Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Yoga Meltdown

Yes, you are seeing that image correctly; Jillian Michaels has a Yoga Meltdown DVD. Just like anything associated with Jillian Michaels, this DVD is no joke and it is going to quickly make you realize that everything you once heard about yoga being easy, wasn't true.

Yes the moves may seem easy, but Jillian has you reaching down low for some true calorie burning. which definitely gives it that added kick.

I completed my trial run with this DVD yesterday and after 12 minutes (unfortunately, not 12 consistent minutes since I was moving from room to room), I could feel the burn and I knew the sweating was fast approaching.

The DVD states that you can lose up to 5 pounds in a week, I am pretty sure with consistent usage, that would be possible, but for me using it a couple times a week, I doubt that 5 pounds will drop off in a week, but stranger things have happened.

I feel that this will be effective, because its calming and she isn't "yelling" at you through the television, instead she is at an even tone walking you through the workout.

Tomorrow my plan is to complete level one in its entirety and give a more detailed review of the DVD, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment