Friday, March 8, 2013

Week In Review

Looking back on this week, I feel that I did pretty good, each day I was below my calorie allowance. I managed to get in 2 full workouts (20 to 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by weight lifting and various weight machines). When I was not able to make it to the gym, I made sure I was still active, taking the long way to certain places, parking "slightly" further from the store, walking the perimeter of the stores,etc.

When it comes to foods, I have maintained my "one or none" carb philosophy; maintaining that has been a definite accomplishment for me and I am glad I have made it this far. I have stayed away from sweets except for Thursday which seemed to be my day for eating as many sweets as I could possibly find.

Hopefully the scale is on my side and reveals a loss versus a gain (but you never know how the scale can go), only tomorrows weekly weigh-in (weekly weigh-ins are finally back after taking a week off) can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment