Friday, March 15, 2013

Week In Review

Looking back on this week, my meals were pretty good when it came to the amount of calories consumed. Each day, I stayed below my caloric budget and on some days I even had enough calories left over that I could eat a cupcake so I could get closer to my budget. I find that for me, I lose more weight when I eat more calories (essentially putting my closer to my caloric budget).

Unfortunately, I was extremely sedentary this week. I don't know what it was about this week (I can't even blame it on the time change) but I have been extremely tired. Maybe it comes from lack of exercise and my body has nothing to re-charge it, but whatever it is I hope I figure it out soon so I can get back in the swing of things.

I am not sure what the scales will show this week. Although I feel that I ate sensibly this week,  my lack of physical exercise may also play a huge part when it comes to weigh-in day. I am only 0.8 pounds away from losing 15 so I hope the scale shows that this week. That way I have new motivation going into next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment