This week, I want to:
- Lose at least 1 pound - Losing at least one pound puts me closer to my next mini goal of losing 20 pounds on this journey.
- Drink over 32 ounces of water daily - This seems to be a recurring goal for me because I have yet to consume at least 32 ounces of water daily.
- Stay low carb - Again, this is also recurring because so far it is working for me. I don't cut out all carbs but I keep my carb intake to a minimum.
- Stay closer to my calorie budget - I am not sure if this is what helped at this weeks weigh-in or if it was Yoga Meltdown but the closer I get to my calorie goal the better I do. Lately, I have found that I can actually eat desert, guilt free because I have enough calories left over.
- Yoga Meltdown - Last week was my first couple of days on Yoga Meltdown and although I have yet to complete the entire 30 minutes, I am pretty proud of what I have been able to do. Yoga Meltdown claims that you can lose up to 5 pounds in a week and based on my weight loss last week and the amount of days I completed it, it may have had an affect.
- Exercise more - I would like to actually get in at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, lately I have fallen short of that goal in recent weeks, so hopefully this week will be different.
- Pay attention to my body - My body knows what it wants and what it needs and I need to pay attention to that. When I think I am hungry, drink water to make sure I am not just thirsty. When I am tired, get adequate rest, etc.
Hopefully this week will be better all around and I can accomplish all of these goals for once.