Sunday, March 3, 2013

Starting A Blog

For some, starting a blog is a personal journey; maybe they want to update family and friends about their lives, maybe they want to review certain products, the possibilities are endless. I started this weight loss blog because I wanted something to chronicle my weight loss journey that wasn't on pen and paper. I started the blog thinking that I would be the only one who read it so that is how I continued, as if I was the only person who could see what I was writing.

As I began writing more, I noticed that my page views were going up (thankfully they were not all of my own) and I was receiving comments on my posts. I am thankful for those who take the time to read my blog and I do hope that you can relate to something that you can relate to, something you have never heard of or something you feel so passionately about that you just want to comment on it.

With all of that being said, I have been following some really awesome blogs, when I come across one I can relate to, I add it to my "Blogs I Follow" list. If you haven't had the chance yet, definitely go and check out these really awesome ladies who are also on a weight loss journey and blog about their victories and struggles.

Go ahead and visit the blogs of Ashley, Rylie, Emily and Hollie. They are all awesome bloggers with great information, inspiration and motivation to pass along; check them out, you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy writing blog posts because I can vent and even if no one comments on the posts, I can refer back to them. It is almost therapeutic in a way. What inspires me about your blog is that you are willing to try just about anything and keep an open mind. Plus you are not much younger than I am so I relate to being the college student and trying to lose weight. It is certainly difficult but not impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing blog posts are a great way to refer back to things on your weight loss journey, mainly because these blog posts do a great job at chronicling this journey.

      Delete