Friday, March 29, 2013

Week In Review

Time sure did fly by this week, not sure where it went to, but I don't think much of it was on my side. Lately, since the time changed, it seems that I don't have time for anything anymore.

Looking back at this week, I would say I had a mediocre week, not too bad but not necessarily the best.

Once again I fell short of drinking 32 ounces of water a day but I am getting better, taking down almost 20 ounces a day. It's not that I don't like water, I just can't consume mass amounts in one sitting.

As far as staying low carb goes, I did okay with it, I could have done better but I did pick up a habit for sweets this week. Of course, they weren't the healthiest choice, but they were good and now out of my cravings.

I managed 2 of 3 days with Yoga Meltdown, 1 day short of my goal, 1 day better than I thought I would do. I still haven't made up my mind on if I will go back to 30DS or RI30 as alternatives or stick Yoga Meltdown out.

I am not sure how close I was to my calorie budget each day, I know I didn't get over, but some days I was no where near as close as I should have been and that is starting to bother me.

As this week comes to a close, I am not sure if I am ready for what tomorrow brings, but I know that I can't wait to get on the scale to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment