Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Goals

Last week (as far as my weight loss journey is concerned) was an okay week, not necessarily great but not bad. So there are some things that I still want to accomplish and some new things I want to start.

This week, I want to:

  • Lose between 0.2 ounces and 1 pound - losing 0.2 ounces will put me at a total loss of 15 pounds on this journey but my main goal is to lose at least 1 pound this week.
  • Drink over 32 ounces of water a day - I would love to finish at least 32 ounces of water a day, lately that hasn't been happening (and today I left my water bottle at home) so hopefully this week I can get closer to this goal.
  • Stay low carb - So far, I have been doing pretty good with this but as always there is room for improvements.
  • Stay closer to my calorie budget - this is one of the things that I have noticed, when I stay closer to my budget I lose more weight versus when I am 500 to 800 calories lower.
  • Complete Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown at least 3 days of the week - Hopefully this workout will be a great way to finish some of my busier days which are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
These are some of the things that I want to accomplish this week but as always curves will be thrown and I will have to make some adjustments along the way, which are to be expected and is something that I am anticipating.

2 comments:

  1. Some good goals! Definitely do-able too. It's crazy how you can eat less and lose nothing. I guess bodies really know what they need.

    I had no idea Jillian Michaels did a yoga workout. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I suppose all of our bodies know what they need, we just have to learn to listen to them. I had no idea she did either! I read some reviews and everyone had something positive to say so I figured I would give it a try. I did my trial run yesterday and after 12 minutes (of course it wasn't 12 steady minutes because I was in and out of the room) I could tell that it was definitely working, especially if I keep at it for a while (like I plan). If you can, check it out, it's pretty fun.

      Delete