Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Goals

Each week I think of goals I want to accomplish, lately those goals have been the same because I fail to accomplish them the week before. For the month of April, I would like to:

  • Lose at least 2.8 pounds - that puts me at a total loss of 20 pounds since the start of my journey.
  • Continue exercising - whether at the gym or at home, especially during weeks where I am buried under a ton of school work and it seems there is no way out.
  • Stay low carb - best decision I have made in a long time
These are just a few goals (which seem repetitive if you read my weekly goals), ultimately I want to adjust to the changes that I am seeing in myself. Realizing that on the weeks where I don't lose weight (or even if I gain a few ounces), it's not the end of the world, instead its the beginning of a few non-scale victories. At this stage, I have to focus on mental changes as well as physical changes in order to become more well rounded. 

As the month of April continues, I hope to be able to add more goals to this list and cross goals off because I have accomplished them. Only time will tell if that happens or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment