Thursday, April 11, 2013

Talk About Busy

If there has ever been a time in my life when I could say the next 4 months of my life were going to be busy, it is now. School will be over on April 30 (talk about throwing a party in my head, actually when I just typed that, my heart skipped a couple of beats because I am in desperate need of a break).

I have been looking for internships and so far although I haven't found anything (yet), I was asked to join my counties Relay for Life committee. Talk about excited, I almost cried when I was asked to join the committee which means my entire month of May (and June) is FULL, but it is a good full, one that I really want because I am helping out with a good cause. I have final exams, Relay for Life meetings (I am so super excited about these, just like Agnes in Despicable Me, when she talks about the unicorn, but my excitement deals with being on the committee and not a unicorn) then classes over the summer. Actually, I hope I actually have time to enjoy summer.

If there has ever been a time where I really need to take time for myself and focus on giving my body what it needs and can use, it is now. Making sure I am eating healthy, working out (even if not everyday) and getting enough rest.

The next few months will be the true tests, if I don't cave in and eat everything in sight, I should be okay but only time will tell.

Also, if you have no idea who Agnes is from Despicable Me, here is the clip I was referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment