Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polar FT4 Thoughts (After a Week of Use)

Run, Jog, Hop, Skip, Crawl ... do whatever you have to do to get you a Polar HRM. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase one, but the more I think about it, I purchased it when I was in a spot on my journey where I needed the extra push and my FT4 is giving me that and then some.

If you haven't check out my initial thoughts on the FT4 you can check them out right here (initial thoughts). I still feel the same way. This HRM gives you accurate results, there is no more wondering whether or not the machine at the gym got it right. It does link up with the machine when it comes to measuring your heart rate. The strap is so comfortable, that you don't even realize it is on; but trust me you will feel lost without it if you shall ever forget to put it on.

All I can say is that this device continues to amaze me everyday and instead of me rambling on an on (I will do that after using it for a month) don't waste any time in investing is this treasure, you will never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment