This week I want to:
- Focus on healthy eating - broiled / baked and not fried. I don't want to eat anything that is loaded down in grease nor do I want anything that I will regret eating later.
- Water, water, water - I really need to drink more water. Especially on hot days but I need to focus on this everyday. This week I am not putting a specific number of ounces I want to drink down, I am just focusing on drinking more water.
- Exercise more - The weather is getting better and that means it is time for outside walks. It also means that I seem to have an addiction to getting to the gym but have been so short on time that I haven't been able to go as often as I like.
- Lose at least 1.2 pounds - I gained 4.2 pounds at the beginning of the month and have lost 3 of those pounds, losing the additional 1.2 pounds would put me back at my lowest weight on this journey.
- Give up a couple Diet Dr. Peppers - I love those sodas but I know I can live without one or two of them each week.
These are just a mini list of goals that I want to accomplish and I hope to accomplish this week.