Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Goals

As usual, there were goals I didn't accomplish last week that have earned their spot back on this list. One thing that is different this week his the fact the my cousin and his fiancĂ© are getting married in 2 weeks. For me, that means there will be someone with a camera taking pictures, especially when you least expect it. Since the camera does add 10 pounds (trust me it does), I have to step up my game. 

This week I want to:
  • Focus on healthy eating - broiled / baked and not fried. I don't want to eat anything that is loaded down in grease nor do I want anything that I will regret eating later.
  • Water, water, water - I really need to drink more water. Especially on hot days but I need to focus on this everyday. This week I am not putting a specific number of ounces I want to drink down, I am just focusing on drinking more water.
  • Exercise more - The weather is getting better and that means it is time for outside walks. It also means that I seem to have an addiction to getting to the gym but have been so short on time that I haven't been able to go as often as I like. 
  • Lose at least 1.2 pounds - I gained 4.2 pounds at the beginning of the month and have lost 3 of those pounds, losing the additional 1.2 pounds would put me back at my lowest weight on this journey.
  • Give up a couple Diet Dr. Peppers - I love those sodas but I know I can live without one or two of them each week.
These are just a mini list of goals that I want to accomplish and I hope to accomplish this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment