Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm on Bloglovin

If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I am on Bloglovin'. I heard of Bloglovin' in the recent months but never knew what the hype was about until now. Bloglovin' is an easy way for you to view your favorite blogs and read their posts all in one place.

This blog has helped me so much on my journey thus far. It is a way of holding myself accountable. No one wants to say that they have gained weight while on a weigh loss journey, but there have been a few times where I have gained weight and posted about it mainly because I write this blog as if no one is reading (but I did get support from loyal readers). I post to hold myself accountable and along the way I have discovered (and thoroughly enjoyed) reading some really great blogs and discovering people who are going through the same thing that I am going through.

This blog has helped me become successful on this journey as well as give me a platform where I can talk about things that bother me while on this journey, things that have helped me and things that I want to accomplish.

So, if you are on Bloglovin' as well and would like to continue following me on my weight loss journey, click the button to your right and I will talk to you in further posts.









<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7046469/?claim=4y5mrn7we3g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment