Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weigh In Day

Luckily for me, I didn't gain anything this week but I also didn't lose anything. I would have loved to have lost   the 1.2 pounds that would put me back at my lowest weight since the start of this journey, but taking baby steps is what it is all about and as a baby sometimes you fall but you get right back up. Earlier this month I fell on this journey, but I got right back up and worked on losing that weight. Although I still have another 1.2 pounds to go before I am back to my lowest weight on this journey, I am still proud of the no gain.

Total weight loss this week: 0 pounds
Total weight loss this month: 3 pounds
Total weight loss since the start of this journey: 16 pounds

On the weeks where I don't lose any weight I figured I might as well check my measurements to to see if any numbers changed, so although the scale didn't go anywhere, the inches hopefully did.

Measurement from April 6:
Neck - 15
Bust - 46
Chest - 41
Waist - 44
Hips - 50
Thighs - 28
Calves - 16
Upper Arm - 14
Forearm - 10 1/2

Measurements from April 20:
Neck - 15
Bust - 45 1/2
Chest - 39 1/2
Waist - 43 1/2
Hips - 50
Thighs - 27
Calves - 16
Upper Arm - 14
Forearm - 10

Thankfully, I did lose inches which has made this week another non scale victory which is something to be proud of.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you didn't see a loss on the scales this week. It's not the best feeling. The fact that you are seeing lost inches is a really good sign though and you definitely should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the weeks where I don't lose anything, seeing if I lost any inches really keeps me motivated, it shows that the time at the gym and healthy eating is really paying off and brings things into perspective. But as always, no gain is something to be proud of.

      Delete