Friday, April 26, 2013

Week In Review

Looking back at this week, it was not exceptional at all. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for my health and strength, but as far as my journey is concerned, it wasn't exceptional. As you get to the last week in the semester, you should never have the bulk of your work do at the same time. What happened to having work due throughout the semester? My talking about it won't change it though, so on to my weekly recap.


  • This week, I did much better with my water intake; maybe because I was so tired all I could do was drink water. 
  • As far as focusing on clean eating, that went in one ear and out the other. I didn't do terrible this week with eating but it wasn't the best it could have done.
  •  My exercise started off a little slow this week but picked up today where I knocked out 625 calories on the ski climber (I finally know what that other machine is called) followed by my "introduction" to The Biggest Loser's workout which knocked out another 262 calories. Therefore as far as exercising more, I did the majority of that today. 
I am not sure what to expect at tomorrows weigh-in which is the last for the month. Part of me wouldn't be surprised if I saw a gain but all of me would be thrilled if I saw a loss, only time will tell whether a rocky week with a strong finish actually pays off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment