Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Staying True to Myself

One thing that I have to learn on this journey, is that no matter what, I have to stay true to myself.

Who am I doing this for?
Me.

Who do I need approval from?
No one.

I shouldn't care what people think of me and how they view me. What matters is what I think of me and how I view myself. I am getting in shape for me, not for others who will view me differently once all this extra weight is gone. I really have to focus on what works for me and make that better as time goes on. I have to be proud of what I have accomplished not focus on what I have failed at. I have to realize that one day the struggle to lose weight will not be there anymore and I will be at my "goal".  I have to realize all of this and much more.

I have to stay true to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment